Could A Move Be What Your Family Needs?

It’s sometimes hard to know what is best for your family, especially as children start getting older. With age comes rebellion, and with rebellion comes stress. But that isn’t all you have to worry about. There’s literally everything under the sun to think about. Their education, their future, their finances, your own finances. One big list full of stress could be created if we carry on. But to spare you, we’re going to focus on the positives that a home move could actually bring. Despite the initial stress, it could be the best thing you’ve ever done. So could a move be what your family needs? Decide for yourself after reading the following information!

Image Credit

Better Education & Job Prospects

Education is one of the most important things to your children. Well, it might not be to your children, they might find it the most boring time of their lives. But to their future, it is highly important. So, making sure they’re in one of the best schools possible is only going to improve their future prospects. It’s so easy to find out what schools rank where by doing a quick Google search. Some schools have big ties to well established colleges and universities that could set them up for a nice future. Job prospects are also really important. If you move somewhere that is a bit out of the way, the job prospects shrink. If you moved to the hustle and bustle of a city, or at least just outside of it, their job prospects will grow and grow.

Better Local Amenities & Activities

The more things there are to do, the more fun your family is going to have. This is why cities are great, but we understand the hustle and bustle of one also isn’t the best way to go. So, live somewhere that is within a short driving distance things such as a cinema, bowling, shopping, water parks etc. This isn’t just to make your children’s time that little bit more exciting, it’s to try and keep you happy as well! You could also make sure there’s plenty in the way of sporting activities to make sure your children live an active lifestyle.

Tackling A Move

Tackling a move can often put people off actually deciding to move in the first place. So, if you want to do it quickly and smoothly, you’re going to need a good group of people on your hands. To move all of your goods, you should check out Bekins Moving company. As long as you’ve got someone reliable like this on your side, you should never have any troubles. You also need to find a good realtor to take you round some of the best houses, and to help you reduce the asking price of the seller as much as possible. The more you haggle, the more you save. From there it is all about communication and coordination from the family to make sure the move is successful.

So, do you now think that a move is what your family needs? If you’re stuck in a dead end are with hardly anything to do, bad schools, and perhaps even something like a high crime rate going against it, consider moving to help protect your child’s future.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

21 Comments

• Reply GiGi Eats

My husband and I cannot move from the city we are in. I wish we could because things would be far more affordable outside of this city, alas, we cannot. We are house hunting currently, and we do take note of education systems in the areas we are looking… We are trying to just make the best of the situation we cannot leave currently! I don’t mind though because I do love where I live, it’s just expensive!

April 10, 2018 at 8:27 am
  • Reply Jenifer Sayyed

Yes its so true, need all this when move a family.. May b i have to do the same.

April 10, 2018 at 12:36 pm
  • Reply Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh

We have tried to move several times from this area, and it seems that it’s like a magnetic field that has us pinned here forever. I hope that one day we can get out of here one of these days.

April 10, 2018 at 2:02 pm
  • Reply Jessica Taylor

We just moved last year and it has been the best! We started fresh and the kids are happier than ever!

April 10, 2018 at 3:04 pm
  • Reply Paula Stewart

The area they were living was getting rougher and rougher. After a lot of searching my sister and her family just purchased land to build a home on.

April 10, 2018 at 8:08 pm
  • Reply Julietta M.

We definitely want to move for better school districts in the future. Moving is part of many people’s lives for many different reasons, but it definitely does suck to pack up everything, but new experiences are sometimes for the better.

April 10, 2018 at 8:25 pm
  • Reply Paula Hickel

I know our family sure needs a bigger house! Slowly, but surely we’ll work our way into that. Thanks for the thoughtful article.

April 10, 2018 at 9:25 pm
  • Reply Hannah Marie

We decided to move out from the apartment 2 years ago because it was getting more dangerous. It was the best decision for us.

April 10, 2018 at 11:00 pm
  • Reply Nida

Change is essential, even if not permanent than occasional travelling. It gives us new perspectives and definitely opens new opportunities.

April 11, 2018 at 4:55 am
  • Reply Joanna

I just moved and whilst the new house is lovely and I have my own pool and garden, the entire process it’s been a nightmare. I agree that you should take in consideration all the aspects of the new house before you move.

April 11, 2018 at 5:29 am
  • Reply Andrea

I am moving next month and while it is only me and my cat I do think it is what we need. Weirdly when I was in younger we moved often and while I would get upset those moves made me the person I am today and taught me so much.

April 11, 2018 at 8:05 am
  • Reply Peter Nyiri

You are bringing up an issue that is extremely valid.
    I know when I was a kid, or even a teenager, decisions were difficult to make.
    What school to go to? What profession?
    Did I choose right? Only time will tell and the state you find yourself in.

April 11, 2018 at 8:51 am
  • Reply What Corinne Did

I would have loved to stay in the city I went to uni but there were not many jobs in the industry i am interested in so i had to move. my bf has to move too if he wants better career prospects!

April 11, 2018 at 12:18 pm
  • Reply Kim

These are all really important aspects to consider when contemplating a move. We are a military family so we don’t get a whole lot of choice in where we move to next but we do consider all of these things and make the best choice we can based on these things!

April 11, 2018 at 3:02 pm
  • Reply LavandaMichelle

We moved so my kids could have a better education and grow up in a better place. So a move was sure what my family needed, thanks for sharing.

April 12, 2018 at 6:44 am
  • Reply Trần Quốc Hưng

For some families, a “move” is obviously not enough, they have to make a “jump”, just kidding!. but seriously, each family must consider whether having a move or not, because it can be directly effect their life! Be sure in making decisions! Anyway, thanks for posting!

April 12, 2018 at 10:12 am
  • Reply Needa

Yes, these are the reason when my husband moves out! and its good for our living standards now!

April 12, 2018 at 2:50 pm
  • Reply Kiwi

I think if it will make work, life, school much easier and better than a good move should be considered. Especially when you want the best for your family.

April 12, 2018 at 3:11 pm
  • Reply Lauren

I like to live life with the notion that we are constantly evolving and changing – it’s the one constant in our life.

April 13, 2018 at 2:46 am
  • Reply kim

Moving is definitely a hassle, but I agree, it can be so essential for your family. Great things to consider!

April 15, 2018 at 6:43 am
  • Reply MamatheFox - House Proofing Your Home: Getting Into The "Disaster Mindset" - MamatheFox

[…] you are on the property ladder, whether you are moving to a new home, or you have a property that you intend to keep for a long time, no matter how many different […]

April 24, 2018 at 3:00 pm