Multiforce is a revolutionary product that helps to maintain your pH balance…but what is pH? And why do we need it to be balanced?
What is pH?
pH is a how acidic or alkaline a liquid is. Every cell, organ and bodily system functions best when it is at its prime pH level. Different body part need different pH levels. Your stomach and skin need to be more acidic, but your blood and saliva need to be more alkaline. Your body is constantly trying to optimize itself and balancing its various pH levels.
What Happens When Your pH is Off Balance?
So many issues can occur when your pH is off. Some of them include:
- Sore muscles and joints
- Kidney stones
- Body odor/Bad breath
- Dry skin
- Sweaty feet
- Weak nails
- A weak immune system
What Causes Your pH To Be Off Balance?
- Processed Foods.
What Can You Do?
If you want to help aid your body in getting to a supporting proper pH levels you can do several things:
- Your diet. Aim for a diet rich in vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and reduce your intake of animal proteins, dairy, white flour and processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water
- Eliminate soda, sugars, coffee and refined carbs
- Introduce an alkaline mineral supplement that can help assist in maintaining the body’s pH balance, like Multiforce.
What is Multiforce?
Multiforce is a multi-mineral powder that was formulated as a dietary supplement to enhance certain physiological processes in the maintenance of mineral and acid base balance in the human body. Multiforce contains readily absorbable forms of calcium, magnesium and potassium which support the body in maintaining its pH balance.
Multiforce is a powder you add to water and consume, and comes in 3 options: mango, lemon and unflavored.
Who Should Take Multiforce?
- People who eat a high amount of sugar and processed foods
- Health conscious people who want to maintain general good health
- People who are highly stressed
- Athletes may benefit due to the lactic acids build up. It is not a banned substance and has no negative side effects