I never thought I would buy prescription glasses online canada but I decided to give it a go the other day and was shocked by the results! It is becoming more and more popular, but it can be pretty intimidating. With all the frame styles and types of prescriptions, you probably don’t think it’s worth all the trouble. But that’s the thing, it isn’t trouble any more. Ottica made the process of purchasing your prescription glasses from your computer easier than you would have imagined.
Finding reliable online sources can be tricky. There are companies who lie and don’t fulfill the expectations delivered. With Ottica, you can know you are buying from a honest, reliable retailer who loves their customers. They feature a 24/7 toll free customer service line and an instant live chat option, so when you have a question you will not have to wait long for it to be answered. I reached out to their customer service team several times throughout my time dealing with them and they were fast, helpful and kind each time. I never felt like I was getting a scripted response or that they were annoyed with me. I could tell they were real employees trying to help me out to the best of their ability. I love this aspect of their service. There are so many companies that try their best to put their customers first. All companies try their best to do this in one way or another. Some online retailers even use software from somewhere like Drive Commerce to recommend products, thus making the shopping experience even more enjoyable. This is the kind of experience I got here.
When it comes to buying prescription glasses online there are a few key aspects that I think about…
- Is my prescription going to be done right?
- Will I get the frames I choose or some weird ‘similar looking’ product?
- Does the virtual glasses really show me how a real pair will look?
- Can I return them if there is an issue?
How did Ottica Line Up?
- Is my prescription going to be done right? — YES! You take a photo of your prescription and upload it during check out, so you don’t have to worry about you making a typo or answering their questions incorrectly.
- Will I get the frames I choose or some weird ‘similar looking’ product? —They will send you the real brand new glasses you order. No weird knock offs or low quality frames will arrive at your door step, only the high-end brands you desired.
- Does the virtual glasses really show me how a real pair will look? —Pretty much, yes. I mean, it is a computerized idea and may not be 100% accurate, but that can also be due to use error or not lining up the photo correctly in set up. I did find their online try on tool pretty fun and easy to use.
- Can I return them if there is an issue? —Ottica has a Money-Back Guarantee which means you get a full money refund if you should choose to return your glasses within the first 30 days of placing your order. No questions asked and hassle free.
Here are a few helpful facts about Ottica:
- They can pretty much fulfill any prescription from -14.00 to + 9.00
- They offer progressive (multifocals) and bifocal lenses for most of their frames
- Ottica offers three lens coatings. The Anti-Scratch coating comes standard with any purchase while the Anti-Glare and UV coatings are offered at a nominal cost.
- Anti-Scratch – Reduces scratching and increases the longevity of the lens.
- Anti-Glare – Improves clarity and reduces eye strain by virtually eliminating reflections from the front and back surfaces of your lens.
- UV – Blocks out the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays while maintaining utmost clarity.