Kyocera Advanced Ceramics has a stunning new collection of pots and pans that are available for purchase and worth every cent. With so many brands and options, searching for a new set of pans can be overwhelming. After doing some research, you can easily see that Kyocera has some amazing products that you will love for years.
Main Features and Benefits:
• The heavy gauge aluminum base clad with a stainless plate provides excellent thermal conductivity resulting in quick and even heat distribution
• The durable riveted stainless handle is comfortable in hand and enables the pan to be oven safe up to 400 degrees F
• The cookware is recommended for all cooking surfaces including induction
• Kyocera’s proprietary ceramic nonstick coating
• PTFE-free, PFOA-free, Cadmium-free
• Oven safe 400-Degree
• Quick and even heat distribution
• Exceptional scratch and abrasion resistance
• Durable riveted professional stainless handle
• Induction ready cookware
• Easy to clean
Connect with Kyocera
We have been using these pans exclusively for several weeks and I am loving so many things about them. Here are MamatheFox’s top thoughts:
- Easy to clean
- Cooks my food evenly (the center of the pan is as hot as the edges)
- The handle is easy to hold (use a mitt)
- It has deep sides, which is great for sauces and to keep some oil splashes contained
I read that these should not be stacked with other pots/pans, to keep the scratching down. The bottom has a special stainless steel plate, and that can cause scratches against other surfaces if not treated properly. I have not experienced any scratches, and I have stacked mine (I know I know…). I do appreciate that they tested these and were happy to share their experiences with the consumers.
2-pc Set: a $99.95 Value for only $94.95 – $5.00 Savings! This (2) piece set includes one 8″ and one 10″ ceramic fry pan.
You do want to use some form of oil or grease every time you use that pan. This will help not only for food, but the pan kept in prime condition. This is unless you are cooking something very high in fat (like a duck breast). Applying oil will help to avoid dry burning the ceramic.
If food does get caked on your pan, let is soak with water, soapy water for 30 minutes. Don’t try to scrape it off right away. That can cause scratches and damage to the integrity of the pan.
Click here to read more about this Kyocera pan set