Thirsties Pocket Cloth Diaper
I have written before about Thirsties diapers, and their AIO style. This will be a shorter article specifically about their pocket style.
Pocket Thirsties Baby Cloth Diaper
Thirsties Baby makes a few different kinds of diapers, one of them being a pocket diaper. A pocket diaper you stuff with different kinds of inserts. These are great diapers for quick wash and drying. I line dry mine and they dry within 12 hours if not faster. In the direct Ohio sun they can dry in as quick as an hour.
- A two-piece pocket diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert – 3 layers of microfiber. Full size insert – 5 layers of hemp cotton.
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Available with Thirsties hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
This diaper is made to fit most babies weighing 8 to 40 lbs.
What I like in particular about this diaper is that it has 2 openings: one at the top and one at the bottom of the pocket. Other pocket diapers have one opening you use to stuff your the insert(s) inside. Having the two openings gives this diaper a few benefits, like being able to pull the insert in one side and tug from each end while getting it to lay flat. Great for larger hands…like my husband 😉 It also allows the insert to wiggle itself out when in the wash! Instead of having to remove the insert yourself when doing your load of diapers, the Thirsties pocket diaper, with the agitation from your washing machine, removes it for you! I love this feature.
To read the full washing instructions please click here.
Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest
Now that you can clearly see that Thirsties Pocket Diapers are super great, you have the chance to win one yourself!
Click here to enter
Open to US, runs 11/1-11/15