Zoku Quick Pop Maker Review
Zoku is known for their housewares, one of which being the Quick Pop Maker. If you have not heard of Zoku and their fun, creative and unique product line, then take a look at some of their amazing product’s here. They are most known from their Quick Pop Maker and Ice Cream Maker. This article will focus on the Quick Pop Maker.
“Freeze ice pops in as little as seven minutes with the patented Zoku Quick Pop® Maker! Make striped pops, yogurt pops, or even flavored core pops right on your countertop without electricity. To enjoy Quick Pops at a moment’s notice, simply store the compact base in your freezer.”
The moment I opened the box that the Quick Pop Maker came in my friend said, “It’s so pretty!” Shortly followed by, “It is so compact, it wont take up hardly any room in your freezer!” She was spot on. This product is so ascetically pleasing that you can set it out at a party and people will be visually drawn to it. But looks are not everything. It’s what is on the inside that counts too. Zoku spent months on research, testing and prototypes to create what we have available for purchase today. The patented cold core can freeze liquids and yogurts in only 7 to 9 minutes! Instant satisfaction.
- Freeze your Quick Pop Maker for 8+ hours
- Insert pop sticks into the molds
- Pour chilled juice into the molds up to the fill line
- Watch it freeze for 7-9 minutes
Watch How To Video Here
“Give your pops some personality with the Zoku Character Kit. Create animals, faces, and your own designs or follow the included instructions to bring your pops to life. Go ahead, play with your food!”
The Social Media Kit lets you make fun designs like a thumbs up symbol, a winking smiley face and other emoticons, letters and numbers and many more options. They have a Storage Case, which is so helpful. You create your liquid, make 3 delicious pops but your tummy fills up. This storage case allows you to store up to 6 pops. Perfect for grabbing a pop in a pinch. They also went the extra mile and created a Chocolate Station!
“Dip, drop, drip and drizzle your way to enjoying your Quick Pops like never before. The Zoku Chocolate Station adds chocolate shells, sprinkles, and toppings to your favorite Zoku Quick Pops! Pick one up and enjoy gourmet pops at your chocolate-covered fingertips.”
Once you get addicted to your Quick Pop Maker you are able to expand your collection with Pop & Ice Molds. These molds do not instantly freeze your pop, but instead need to be placed into a freezer for several hours. They have Round Pop Molds, Fish Pop Molds (I adore the whale and scuba diver), Character Pops (check out Stewie the Turtle and those sweet little legs), and even an Ice Ball Mold. The Ice Ball Mold allows you to make one large ice ball to keep you drink cool over a long period of time without a quick melt causing a diluted drink. Perfect for keeping your drink tasty and cool on hot summer days.
Zoku Quick Pop Maker’s are available at the following retailers:
Zoku Tips and Tricks
- Always put the stick in first, before pouring.
- DON’T over pour. It leads to it being more difficult to remove. Pour slowly until you get a feel for the depth.
- Do not wait too long to remove pop from maker. It gets harder to remove.
- Turn the remover tool until you see the pop start to move away from the sides. The pop is now free. Untwist the removal tool before removing your pop.
- NEVER yank the stick if your pop is stuck.
- If your pop is stuck because you overfilled it, pour some cool water on top. If that doesn’t loosen it then use lukewarm water.
How to Make Watermelon Zoku Quick Pops
This is such a kid friendly recipe. You can have your a toddler assist you in making this pop. Watermelon has such a high water content, that makes it a perfect beginner pop to try with your child. The beauty of Zoku Quick Pop Makers is that you can add the ingredients that you desire. I am able to give my children healthy and dye free pops any time.
- Take 1/4 of a watermelon and chop into small, bit-sized pieces
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to the melon pieces
- Blend melon and sugar using a handheld mixer
- Pour mixture into Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Let freeze for 8 minutes
How to Make Creamy Blueberry Zoku Quick Pops
Another super kid friendly recipe. They can help you scoop the ice cream, pour the milk and even wash the blueberries!
- Place clean blueberries into blender or hand mixer safe container
- Scoop 1 – 1.5 cups of vanilla ice cream into mixture
- Add 1/3 cup of milk
- Blend well (if too thick to pour into mold add milk)
- Pour into Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Freeze for 8 minutes