How to cook Fall Off the Bone Ribs
Have you ever had that moment when you are eating ribs and they just melt off the bone? Where you just put them up to your lips and its like they are jumping into your mouth? Making a slab that can do this is way easier then you might think. It’s all in the timing and temperature. Below I will show you how you can achieve that fall off the bone rib you desire.
You will need:
- 1 slab of ribs
- 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon (or two) of Adolf’s Meat Tenderizer
- 9 x 13 casserole dish
1. Cut the slab into sections with 3 or 4 ribs per section.
2. Cover your 9 x 13 casserole dish with several layers of tinfoil (this will be important for steaming).
3. Sprinkle an ample amount of Adolf’s Meat Tenderizer all over your ribs.
4. Rub some of the BBQ sauce on the ribs by hand.
5. Add a small about of water to the bottom of the dish. I typically add around 1/3 to 1/2 a cup of water. Some people like to add more but I feel like that is plenty.
6. TIGHTLY seal the top with tin foil.
7. Cook at 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Then loosen the tinfoil cover a tiny bit.
8. Lower temp to 275 degrees. Cook for 2 hours.
9. Lowers temp to 225 degrees. Cook for 1 hour.
10. Add more sauce if desired.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin