Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder

I need my coffee! I am a mother who struggles in the morning. That cup of coffee, shot of espresso or warm cappuccino is what gets my brain working and my feet moving. If I dont have a lovely jolt of caffeine, I can often become cranky and slow which is not good for anyone really. I have been using Capresso espresso and coffee machines for years now and love everything thought about them. But what makes a cup of coffee stand out is fresh ground beans! When a bean is ground just before you brew it, it gives it a more bold and true flavor. Pre-ground coffee will work in a pinch, but for the real coffee lover, you can taste the difference in a bean that was ground that day and the bean that was ground a few months ago.

By grinding your own coffee, you can have the coffee house feel in your own kitchen. Its is easy to do and makes such a difference that there is no reason for you not to try to grind your own. I typically grind several days worth of coffee at a time, because I dont have the counter space to keep the grinder out for daily use.

Capresso Infinity Conical Burr provides the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators.

Connect with Capresso

Facebook                Twitter                 Pinterest                 Instagram

I was so glad to find out that this coffee grinder is super easy to use, but has more functionality than most other grinders. The Conical Burr can grind your coffee in whatever form you need. From Turkish (very thin/finely ground) to drip (medium, your standard coffee maker) to French Press (larger grind/thicker) you are able to get the perfect texture you desire. I use an espresso machine, a standard coffee and a peculator, which all 3 require different grind settings. Having this grinder on hand has given me the opportunity to use the same bag of coffee in all three machines. If you use the large grinders found in some grocery stores, you are mixing your beans with goodness knows what else. By having a personal machine you can keep it as clean as you want with the satisfaction of knowing what has gone into and out of that device.

Be sure to read the user manual before use! I couldn’t figure it out on my own, but once I took a peek at the instructions I could use the machine with ease. Be sure NEVER to put water inside the machine to clean it. The machine is a closed unit and cannot be rinsed with water. It does come with a brush that you may use to dust it out. I shake mine out upside down above my sink or trash can, then dust out with the provided brush after each use. If you let old grinds sit inside of it, they turn stale and just gross. Be sure to maintain your machine after each use and putting it away.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

22 Comments

• Reply Cynthia C

There’s nothing like the smell of freshly ground coffee. I would love to have one of these in my kitchen.

May 5, 2017 at 7:27 am
  • Reply Mary Beth Elderton

Hoenstly, I am *coveting* this! We are a family of coffee lovers, and fresh ground coffee beans are the best. I have an inexpensive blade grinder, but a burr grinder is on my wish list. And this one is a beauty—would look so good on my kitchen counter!

May 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
  • Reply monique s

this looks like such a great gadget to get your coffee grind perfect no matter what coffee maker you use

May 5, 2017 at 7:57 am
  • Reply Debbi Wellenstein

I’ve never ground my own coffee-I may have to look into this!

May 5, 2017 at 10:58 am
  • Reply Cindy Steyer

I love that this has multiple grind settings – such a pain having multiple morning coffee appliances! This sounds like a great product!

May 5, 2017 at 12:40 pm
  • Reply denise low

I have been wanting to try one of these grinders. My sister has one of these and she loves it.

May 5, 2017 at 6:27 pm
  • Reply Leigh Kitchens

I like that this grinder can grind it to different specifications, unlike my other grinder.

May 6, 2017 at 8:18 am
  • Reply Barrie

I don’t have a capresso but I do own a burr grinder and I love it! It grinds better than other non burrs especially since you can set the grind level. I like the looks of this brand better than mine, though. Mine is big and bulky.

May 6, 2017 at 8:11 pm
  • Reply Debbie Welchert

I would love to have a coffee grinder and this one sounds so wonderful and the aroma of the coffee after it’s ground is just so amazing.

May 7, 2017 at 11:23 am
  • Reply Tracy

My husband would use this!

May 8, 2017 at 11:49 am
  • Reply Amber Ludwig

I LOVE that you can adjust the grind!! That is awesome!!!

May 9, 2017 at 10:44 am
  • Reply kath g

I’m always looking for gift ideas and I had never thought of something like this, but this with a nice bag of coffee would be perfect for some of my hard-to-buy-for family.

May 10, 2017 at 2:29 am
  • Reply LAWonder10

This is something I could really use!

May 10, 2017 at 4:22 am
  • Reply Cindy S.

We love Capresso products. Some years back I bought a wonderful Capresso coffee maker for my hubby. It has a built in coffee grinder and you can set the timer to wake you up with freshly brewed coffee! BEST THING EVER.

May 11, 2017 at 6:15 am
  • Reply Kristen Patton

My husband love fresh ground coffee. We have a hand grinder but it take ages to grind! Sometimes we also use our blender but that makes a mess and isn’t made for grinding beans. This looks like a great product I’d love to try!

May 13, 2017 at 3:49 pm
  • Reply Renee Rousseau

After seeing and reading the features of the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder I’ve added it to my must have list!

May 14, 2017 at 9:33 am
  • Reply Margaret Appel

Oh this CAPRESSO INFINITY CONICAL BURR GRINDER looks really fabulous! I love my morning coffee, buying pre-ground to brew my pot, but wondered how different to coffee would taste freshly ground. This machine looks like it would be a wonderful thing to have.

May 14, 2017 at 8:53 pm
  • Reply molli taylor

i lvoe the different settings, and i really do need a grinder

May 15, 2017 at 2:45 am
  • Reply jules m.

freshly ground coffee really is delicious.. this looks like a great grinder, i have always loved Capresso brand!

May 15, 2017 at 1:01 pm
  • Reply Lauryn R

I love my coffee, but I have never ground it myself before! I bet it tastes so amazing freshly ground like this. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

May 15, 2017 at 6:32 pm
  • Reply Darlene Carbajal

These looks easy to use. My grandma would love to have this.

May 15, 2017 at 9:04 pm
  • Reply Trisha McKee

Oh i would love to try this. I have never ground coffee beans. But that smell and the freshness – would be awesome.

May 15, 2017 at 11:39 pm