Thirsties is a family owned company and takes great pride in the fact that all Thirsties products are USA made. Thirsties not only cares about what is best for your baby they care about your budget as well as their own carbon foot print. When I found out how “Green” Thirsties really is, I was beyond impressed!
- Thirsties warehouse is 100% powered by wind energy.
- All carbon created in the transport of Thirsties products is 100% offset by Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs).
- All fabric and components are sourced as locally as possible, thereby cutting down on unnecessary transportation (not from China).
- All cutting and sewing is completed locally as well so as to keep transport fuel consumption to a minimum (not from China).
- Retail product packaging is produced in the USA with wind energy from FSC-certified paperboard.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle! Packaging materials are reused and recycled. Any new packaging is made from the highest postconsumer content available. Our new EcoEnclose Poly Mailers are 100% biodegradable and break down even in landfills!
Connect with Thirsties
I can not say enough about how amazing the Thirsties Natural All In One is. This diaper will grow with your baby and will fit 8 pounds to 40 pounds thanks to the 3 rise snap options as well as the 10 waist snaps. The Natural One Size AIO is also available in Hook and Loop.
Thirsties Natural One Size AIO has 11 layers of natural fibers. The body of the diaper itself has 3 layers of organic cotton with 2 soaker pads that attach to the front of the diaper add 8 layers of hemp/organic cotton. This all adds up to one super trim and extremely absorbent diaper.
Cloth diapering doesn’t get easier than using a All In One. No pockets to stuff or inserts to snap in. Thirsties Natural One Size AIO diapers are my go-to for cloth diapering outside of the house, not only is it trim on the baby it’s trim in the diaper bag and we all know how valuable that space can be. They are simple and straightforward which is great for my helpful husband on diaper laundry day. They are also my easiest diapers for babysitters or anyone not familiar with cloth.
Be sure to wash your Natural AIOs 3 times alone to rid the fabric of natural oils. After 8 washes you will achieve maximum absorbency of your diaper. I find Thirsties Natural One Size AIO easy to spray off since both inserts attach to the same end, making diaper laundry even easier. I always lay my diapers flat to dry and try to use the sun as mush as possible to remove stains and disinfect. I love that the natural fibers of my Thirsties diapers air dry soft, no need to use my dryer.
Check out Thirsties Cloth Diaper Care for all your washing and drying questions.
All that Thirsties has to offer:
Thirsties is a staple brand in the cloth diaper world and they have it all when it comes to diapers, from Newborn to One-Size, Hook and Loop to Snaps, AIOs to Pockets, Diaper covers and Duo Wraps in the brightest solid colors and amazing prints, you will be sure to find what you’re looking for. Thirsties is known for their superb trim fit, exceptional leak protection and the highest quality of fabric touching your babies sensitive skin. It’s hard to not be impressed with Thirsties quality of cloth diapers along with their amazing business ethics and their never ending goal to be as green as possible.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."