Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Norwex is one of those things that may confuse you at first (at least for me) but once you understand how life changing & awesome their towels are, you will totally be obsessed with them. I never heard about Norwex until about 2 or 3 months ago. I’m like…okay they are rags…towels? Yeah, so? They are way more than just rags or towels – they will change your life.
The Norwex antibacterial Microfiber EnviroCloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water—no chemicals! Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions. – Norwex’s Website
How It Works:
So in layman’s terms, this cloth (rag, towel, whatever term you like to use) only needs water to wash and clean your house. No chemicals. No solutions. Just water. Now you are wondering what is special about this cloth to make it actually work – silver. Like the kind that your wedding ring may be made out of. Basically there is a tiny, itty -bitty thread of real silver sewn into the cloth. The silver is what kills the germs, bacteria and doesn’t allow the cloth do get mildew or moldy. You do have to be sure that the towel dries out each night, by hanging it to dry (I use a 3M hook in my kitchen). The silver doesn’t kill it on contact. Once you’ve wiped up dirt, bacteria and viruses with your Antibac cloth, the silver works to inactivate the bacteria and viruses within the cloth. It does this by suffocating the bacteria so that it doesn’t get the oxygen it needs to survive. So it’s once you are done cleaning and the rag is sitting that it starts to do the dirty work. It can take up to 18-20 hours to completely kill the germs, so the hanging up at night is super important.
“The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self- purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.” – Norwex Website
There is a limit as to how much the cloth can pick up germ-wise. You do need to launder the cloth after heavy uses like raw meat clean ups and toilet washing’s.
How to Clean the Cloths:
It is recommend that you clean the cloths with the Norxew brand laundry detergent. I was able to try out the detergent and it works very well. You need such a small amount I honestly didn’t think my laundry was going to be clean. But it was! I even had some stinky workout clothes washed with a small amount of the detergent and it totally took the funk out.
If you want to use another type of laundry soap be sure that there are no softening agents, bleach or dryer sheets with any Norwex cloth. These can leave reduce and decrease the effectiveness of the products.
Uses for the Cloths:
- Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces.
- Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water. Cleaned surfaces become so clean that new dirt and dust do not return as quickly.
- Cleans any surface that would normally be cleaned with soap and water, including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more.
Makeup Remover Cloths:
- Effectively cleans all skin types, including oily, dry, sensitive and mature
- Whisks away foundation, eyeliner, mascara, sunscreen, moisturizers and toners from skin’s surface and holds them in the cloth
- Removes makeup as well as daily buildup of oils and dirt
- Contains Norwex’s exclusive BacLock™ agent*
- These highly durable, environmentally friendly, microfiber Kitchen Cloths and Towels are super absorbent, quick-drying, non-abrasive and safe on most kitchen surfaces. Scratch-free and lint-free, they won’t harm delicate surfaces like crystal and are excellent for drying dishes. Use them damp to clean grease, grime, smudges and more.
- The BacLock™* agent inhibits bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth within the product. This means cleaner cloths, less frequent laundering and reduction in cross-contamination. Use them dry to absorb moisture or attract dust and dirt like a magnet and trap it inside. They’re perfect for a variety of surface jobs.
- Removes EVERYTHING from all surfaces. BacLock, the micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Cut cleaning time in half and save money by using only water
- No need for harsh chemicals that can harm your family’s health
- Save money and protect the environment by eliminating the need for paper towels
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
- Experience less paper dust in your home as paper towels are eliminated
- Dries quickly so it’s ready to use when you are.
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Perfect for sensitive or mature skin
- Great for both face and body
- Cleanses skin gently yet thoroughly
- Made from super-soft Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock™* agent
If you want to learn more about these cloths and all the other Norwex products contact Abbie through her Norwex page by clicking here or email her at abbie @ eliker. net She is not pushy and won’t bother you like other sales reps. She is just an average gal like me who just loved the products so much and used them so often that starting to sell them just made more sense.