Capresso On-The-Go Personal Coffee Maker Review
Just in time for back to school shopping
Capresso’s On-The-Go Personal Coffee Maker is just want every busy parent and college student needs. It will make you a single serving of coffee directly into you own travel mug. It brews fast for those busy mornings (they are all busy though aren’t they).
Features and Benefits
- Full stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
- 16-oz stainless steel thermal travel mug, perfect for those on the go, or those wanting a quick single cup at home
- Use included travel mug or your own mug (up to 7″ tall)
- Heats up quickly to the perfect temperature of 200°F for properly extracted coffee
- Brew with ground coffee or soft coffee pods
- Large shower head for perfect saturation and extraction
- Brews in less than four minutes
- Removable permanent filter is easy to use and clean; eliminates the need for paper filters
- Travel mug, coffee filter and removable filter basket are dishwasher safe
- Travel Mug fits snuggly in most car cup holders
- Additional stainless steel travel mugs available
Takes Up Less Precious Counter Space
I love that this comes with a travel mug. I love a nice steel thermal mug. It was something I looked for when reading through Kaffeevollautomat Test – or coffee machine tests – online. See, I drink at least 1 cup of coffee a day. Occasionally more if my kids let me get the 1st one down before lunch. My husband rarely drinks coffee. This is person for a 1 person coffee drinking home. Why waste all that precious counter space with a big coffee maker when you only need 1 cup anyways? I mean, I have almost every type of coffee known to man in my kitchen – and I store it damn well already!
I am so happy with this personal coffee maker. Being the only one who drinks coffee on a daily bases in my house, there is no reason for a full size coffee maker. Some of the other personal coffee makers available today are so big! I am by no means a minimalist but I do love extra counter space. I have enough clutter in my house thank you very much. Hypothetically, If I were to invest in a bigger coffee machine and I was looking for the absolute best quality coffee I could get, I’d look into something similar to what Iron and Fire (www.ironandfire.co.uk) provide. But I am super happy with what I have.
I am so excited that I can use my own person ground coffee in a personal maker without hassle. Other makes have a special container you have to load the loose grounds into then insert into the machine. Making a cup of coffee has to be super fast with my 2 little ones or I miss my window. Life is too crazy for all that prepping. With the Capresso On-The-Go Personal Coffee Maker I can simply scoop a tablespoon (or however much I desire) into the coffee basket. I pour my coffee cup worth of water into the water reservoir and bam! I got rockin coffee. *slurps coffee* Let’s get caffeinated and kick this days butt.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram
Where to Buy Capresso
Capresso products are available:
- Through their website
Win a Capresso On-The-Go Personal Coffee Maker
Would you like to win a Capresso On-The-Go Personal Coffee Maker?
Enter to win one when you enter the 2015 Back To School Giveway (runs 8/1-8/15)