Kuhn Rikon is a uniquely Swiss cookware company. The feature cooks’ tools that are designed to make healthy cooking faster, easier and more enjoyable. With the consumer in mind with every design, they have proven themselves by remaining a leader in cookware since they began in 1899. Their products are available in over 40 countries worldwide and are a staple in homes across the world.
With summertime here I am waiting with baited breath for my tomato plants to blossom. The tiny little yellow buds are now starting to blossom and I get excited every I see a bee happily pollinating my garden. In the meanwhile I have to visit my local grocer to stock up on my weekly tomatoes. I use them in so many meals. In salads, salsa, mixed in with vegetables in a saute, topping a hearty burger. The list is endless. Being such a primary staple in so many homes, its a wonder how I have managed with a Kuhn tomato knife. I always used a steak knife or a small paring knife when dealing with tomatoes. I never thought twice about sing a knife that was custom made for this delicious fruit before.
When you want to cut, peel and serve your juicy tomatoes, by using the right knife you can really make a difference. The Kuhn Rikon Total Tomato Set
- Ultra-sharp Japanese stainless steel blade.
- Blade stays super sharp.
- Forked tip is perfect for lifting slices of food and removing stems
- Perfect for slicing tomatoes, fruits and vegetables with ease.
- Silicone based nonstick coating ensures food will release easily from blade.
- Safety sheath included.
- Stainless steel blade starts sharper, stays sharper.
- Ergonomic design works in right or left hand.
- Convenient potato eye remover.
- Serrated tomato peeler for softer fruits and vegetables.
- Fun tomato design and shape
Connect with Kuhn Rikon
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram