“Simply Horsey” Mustard Chicken
This is a family favorite in the Fox Den. If you need a fun and unique dish then this is the perfect dish for you. Be sure to follow the directions properly to ensure delicious results.
- 6-8 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup “Simply Horsey” Mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons whole grain mustard (or a thick mustard with grains)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (You need GOOD syrup. No fake Aunt stuff!)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 or 3 springs of fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with tin foil. It is important you cook using a small dish or you will loose the magic of the liquids. Be sure to line it with foil, this helps with heating it properly (and clean up).
3. Combine “Simply Horsey” mustard, grain mustard, syrup, vinegar and a tablespoon of rosemary. Mix well.
4. Coat the chicken in the sauce. Place the chicken in the dish and pour mixture on top of chicken.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
6. Remove chicken from dish and set aside. Take the liquid and pour into a small bowl. Add the 1 tablespoon of corn starch to the liquid and stir well. This will thicken the into a beautiful sauce.
7. Serve chicken with sauce and enjoy!
(Please comment below after you try it and tell me how much you love it!)