Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Review
Why Pura Kiki?
- because Pura Kiki is the safest bottle on the global market
- because Kiki is the only 100% plastic-free feeding solution on the global market
- because even BPA-free plastic has been linked to cancer and development problems
- because glass can break and chip
- because a bottle should work with your child’s choice of nipple or spout, not the other way around
- because a premium infant bottle should convert to a sippy cup as your child matures
- because your nipple/spout travel cover should not fall off in your diaper bag
Baby Grows – Bottle Evolves
- Infant & Toddler Bottles that Adapt to the Needs of your Child
- Modular design is compatible with sip spouts & silicone from many leading manufacturers
- Kiki transforms into a sippy cup, straw cup, water bottle & snack cup
- Wide range of silicone lids incl. nipples, spouts, straws, flat caps
- Large opening supports breastfeeding & simplifies cleaning
Compatible with the following spouts:
- Avent® Sport Spout
- ThinkBaby™ Nipples
- Born Free™ Nipples
- Dr. Brown’s™ Wide Neck Nipples
- Pura Vented Nipple in slow, medium, and fast flow rates
- Pura Silicone Sip Spout
- MAM™ Nipples
- Pigeon™ Silicone Nipples
- UPIS nipples
Thinkbaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown™ are trademarks of their respective companies. Avent® is a product of Philips Avent. At the time of manufacture this product worked with the nipples/spouts listed above. However, we can not control the evolution or discontinuation of these nipples and spouts.
What about the paint?
The paint used on the outside of the bottles is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. Painted bottles should be hand washed. Unpainted bottles and silicone components are dishwasher safe on the top rack.
These bottles are so easy to clean and use. Being a busy mom, I do not have time to monkey around with tons of pieces and parts. I love how fresh and clean the water tasted in a Pura bottle. Both of my children really loves to drink from them too.
There are a few different topper options
- Natural Vent Nipples
- Four flow rates — slow, medium, fast, and Y-cut
- XL Sipper Spouts
- Firmer silicone allows for free flow of liquids and natural formation of teeth and gums
- Silicone Straw Top
- The only 100% plastic-free straw module on the global market
- Silicone Sealing Disks
- Each pack of disks includes three colors to allow for color coding
Enter to win Pura
Click here for your chance to win a Pura bottle & topper set! a $75 value!